Day 1 Initial Investment Video & Day 2 First Daily Interest Received

So I have just started the test process yesterday, and I have put together the video of the process here.



In case you haven't seen the video yet, I have settled on investing a total of $130, from my initial plans of investing between $100-$150. (Check out my detailed plan here.) Now that my initial investment process is done, I could only wait until the next day (today, the 20th) to see if I was actually going to be paid my daily interest, which is exactly what happened.

To be honest, I was a bit surprised that I actually got my first day of interest at all, given how skeptical I am about BitConnect. At the same time though, I was kind of expecting the daily payout, since I have seen it been done so many times on others' Youtube channels. Nonetheless, with my initial investment of $130, and their day's interest for December 20th being at 1.50%, I got a interest payback of $1.95. I don't expect their interest rate to be higher than the norm of 0.85-1%, but this is a bit of a welcoming start for this "guinea pig" test I am doing.

As I have stated in my last post and uploaded video, I will be reinvesting into their platform every time I hit $10 of interest payout. If others' advice and experiences are true, this will compound my interest and slowly accelerate my earnings over time. (You can learn about compound interest here.) I want to state this again: I will not be advertising my referral link to sign up for BitConnect until I can somewhat trust their system. I'm only doing this to test their program and see where they will eventually end up in the future, and maybe make a couple bucks in the process (if that even happens).

Comments