I Will Not Be Branding My BitConnect Referral Link

It's simply not going to happen under my watch...nuff said.


For those wanting more info on the matter, keep reading.

To be clear, I fully support the idea of sharing new ideas and concepts to others, be it in a financial way or just in general. (I am NOT a financial adviser by the way.) When it comes to shady territory like how BitConnect is portrayed in the media on the other hand (peep Texas & North Carolina), I am not willing to bring others into such an unexplored platform that I simply don't know much about. Reflecting back to my first blog post, I describe myself as being a "guinea pig" for testing BitConnect. In a science lab, the test subject should be isolated and not spread beyond a controlled point. Since I am striving to be as transparent as possible when using this platform, I don't want to accelerate my "earnings" by adding more people under me. Essentially, I am testing if the statement given by many BitConnect supporters saying, "You can earn on BitConnect without having referrals," is true.


Along with being transparent, I want to be unbiased in the process. Sure, making a passive income is awesome, but a passive income from a questionable business isn't awesome. When looking back at my first blog post again, the $130 USD that I originally "invested" into BitConnect is money that I can afford to lose, and any profits earned from that initial "investment" I can freely accept as lost via an Exit Scam, if BitConnect ends up being that way. This is the same mindset investors should have when investing into anything. (Again, NOT a financial adviser here.)

Comments