BitConnect's 2018 Road Map Revealed

On December 11th 2017, Bitconnect released an article on their website's news section (original article here) detailing their road map for the upcoming 2018 calendar year. (Similar to what they did with their 2017 Road Map). With details of monthly goals, from January to November, this is a way that Bitconnect can be transparent to their users and critics alike. I am not going to explain every month's goal, but I am going to explains some of my personal highlights after reviewing their 2018 Road Map.

March 2018: Volatility Algorithm Update
"Changes to volatility algorithm & adding more currencies for trading against BitConnect Coin (BCC)"

This is something I personally look forward to, even with my very short time with the BitConnect platform so far. In preparation for my first video and blog post, I had to deposit Bitcoin into my provided wallet before trading for BCC. This was a slight pain for me since the majority of my extra money was from Litecoin and my local Fiat Currency (USD). With the addition of other altcoins to the BitConnect  exchange, this will allow others like me to have an easier time investing in the platform. BitConnect has not specified what other altcoins may be added at the time of writing, but Ethereum and Litecoin would not be surprising additions.

With additional altcoins to trade against BCC, this may reduce the volatility of BCC's price and BitConnect's lending percentages a good bit, theoretically.


May 2018: Decentralized Fiat Exchange
"Decentralized cyptocurrency exchange for BTC and BCC.
Buy and Sell BCC/BTC with Fiat Currency"

Along with my initial thoughts from BitConnect's March 2018 plans, the addition of buying and selling BCC and BTC on their website using Fiat Currency (your local/national currency) can add more simplicity when it comes to initial lending funds. Instead of having to buy BTC on an outside exchange and then transferring it all to BitConnect's site which will eventually be traded for BCC, you could potentially be able to buy BCC with your credit/debit card or bank account. (My speculation only)


June 2018: BitStore
"Bitconnect brand store to purchase cryptocurrency products and materials."

I just wanted to throw this one in here, a BitConnect store... There are no specifics as to what will be sold in this store at the time of writing, but merchandise comes to my mind rather quickly, for some reason. If BitConnect truly pulls off a brand store for themselves by summer of next year, I might be a bit more convinced that their business model isn't all a scam. If they sell hoodies, I'm going to buy a BitConnect hoodie. I like hoodies, it's cold where I live.


July-August 2018: New Investment Opportunities
"Creating more investment opportunities to diversify your cryptocurrency earning."

At the time of writing, BitConnect has 4 different tiers an investment can be categorized into. (It can be 5 tiers if you want to count reinvests). These tiers are determined by how much you are putting in as an initial investment. ($100-$1000, $1010-$5000, $5010-$10000, $10010-$100000) Who knows what "New Investment Opportunities" can mean for BitConnect, whether it's additional tiers or a whole new redesign of the current model. Either way, this is a noteworthy road map listing.


October 2018: Annual Ceremony
"Celebrating annual ceremony event"

Just like this past year (2017), BitConnect will hold a similar Annual Ceremony of their platform commemorating how BitConnect has changed people's lives. Attendees of the ceremony included the people who run BitConnect and any investors that invests $20,000 USD or more between the dates of June 1, 2017 to July 31, 2017. The event was held in Thailand, and rumors are circulating that 2018's Ceremony will be held in Dubai.

This entry personally interests me because this might be another reason why people should take a second look at BitConnect and see what they are trying to accomplish. I've only been on their platform now for less than two weeks, I get that, but if a company in general holds annual ceremonies about their accomplishments, then it may give more reason for legitimacy. Of course, this is all assumption for now, and we have to wait until October 2018 if there is an official 2nd Annual Ceremony being held, at where ever it will be held.

Comments